Pigeon stops tree removal

scbk

I think people should understand the wildlife and countryside act and know the ins and outs of the animals classed as vermin on the list and the conditions that must be abided by before dispatching said vermin. I for one am a country sports man with country sports in my blood. And whilst I may have my own opinion on the main contents of this thread. I am shocked that certain terminology has been used within the thread to insult others and the cost of offending others with certain health issues. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! This forum can be accessed by anybody, and indeed can in certain curmcumstances direct people through to threads from a google search. It is completely unacceptable in this day and age to use terms such as 'retard'!!!!!!! Stick to professionalism for the industry sake. If you have strong feelings about a certain issue and feel the need to make your self heard via insults then do a YouTube video or go on face book for everybody to see what sort of inconsiderate person you are. THE END!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will always have trouble putting a body through a chipper.

I find the best way is to cut the body into 6 pieces and feed it to pigs.

Sorry, I appear to have lost the thread of the thread here...:biggrin:

In the book 7 years in Tibet, there is a chapter where some building work is being done and the Buddist monks are sifting through ALL of the soil looking to save ALL the small creatures living within as they believe in reincarnation and view all life as sacred.

Lets not take things to this extreme in our trade...

Ty

I think people should understand the wildlife and countryside act and know the ins and outs of the animals classed as vermin on the list and the conditions that must be abided by before dispatching said vermin. I for one am a country sports man with country sports in my blood. And whilst I may have my own opinion on the main contents of this thread. I am shocked that certain terminology has been used within the thread to insult others and the cost of offending others with certain health issues. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! This forum can be accessed by anybody, and indeed can in certain curmcumstances direct people through to threads from a google search. It is completely unacceptable in this day and age to use terms such as 'retard'!!!!!!! Stick to professionalism for the industry sake. If you have strong feelings about a certain issue and feel the need to make your self heard via insults then do a YouTube video or go on face book for everybody to see what sort of inconsiderate person you are. THE END!

Hey just make one thing quite clear hear , I DID NOT accuse anyone on here of being a retard , please read the post correctly ! We all use terminology sometimes in the heat of the moment and I apologised subsequently .

The fact you say you are a country sports person what relevance is this to the OP's post ? As for your other rediculous conclusions , topics get debated on here sometimes quite aggressively , passions run high and things get said out of hand but should stop at the point of becoming personal . I have never once been cautioned by a moderator and that's the way I want it to stay .

Have a good day ..

Words with retard in them have limited concept in today's generation.

Recently my nephews were playing a sensible video game with no blood.

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2

They were modifying the settings on the truck. When in shock horror they came across the word retarder. (A device that causes the engine to brake, saving wear on services brakes)It was worse than the vulgar swear words to them.

I explained it's purpose and that concrete also can have retarder put in to hold back its curing to give a longer workability time.

I'm retarded in the kitchen. I'm also a retard when it comes to embracing social media. You won't find my daily meals or turds on Facebook. Etc.

Trouble is we've become so P.C we don't even use the word spastic anymore in the UK and once we had a spastics society. Now it's scope.

Ask a 10 year old what a spastic is?

I'm not been nasty, it's just all the narrowing down of language then correctness in excess.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Edited by Goaty