Lock up full of tools not being used.....after honest opinions!

stewie

Keep the tools for now, you'll need to sell them later this year to buy a new van :sneaky2:

Most of all enjoy what you do.

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life"

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Wise words :thumbup1:

PS don't dare slag berlingos off in my presence :001_tongue::biggrin:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at the amount of kit you have there has to be a degree of duplicity. If space is an issue as you suggest then why not sell the 'duplicates' and keep some of the items for 'just in case' or to fulfill the hoarding instinct which many of us seem to share?

That way you'dhave enough to get started if/when necessary without having too much money sitting there doing nothing.

Years down the line old kit will be even older - almost everything depreciates, regardless of whether or not it is used.

Years down the line old kit will be even older - almost everything depreciates, regardless of whether or not it is used.

I know its a bit different, but I have a loads of stuff that I should have sold 10-15 years ago that is now worth very little. Mostly toys including a, hang glider, paraglider, harnesses, parachutes, helmets, scuba gear, dry suits, wet suits, dive computers, crampons, ice axes, film cameras etc etc... All waiting just in-case... It's never going to be used, it's all out dated, most now not safe to use... and d bikes and bike bits.. wheels and forks and frames.... I really need a clear out..

I should of got rid years ago, when it went into storage it had value, now most of it is scrap...

I know its a bit different, but I have a loads of stuff that I should have sold 10-15 years ago that is now worth very little. Mostly toys including a, hang glider, paraglider, harnesses, parachutes, helmets, scuba gear, dry suits, wet suits, dive computers, crampons, ice axes, film cameras etc etc... All waiting just in-case... It's never going to be used, it's all out dated, most now not safe to use... and d bikes and bike bits.. wheels and forks and frames.... I really need a clear out..

I should of got rid years ago, when it went into storage it had value, now most of it is scrap...

Are you looking to sell the crampons?