selling kindling

Brackley Firewood

I'm a coal merchant and am thinking of supplying logs and kindling as well. Are there any suppliers local to South Wales area?

Can't help with the kindling but can probably get you a good deal on logs. Especially if you want to bag yourself. We're based near Llandovery.

If anyone currently needs kindling we have 2000 bags of bone dry neat kindling ready to go. I can deliver 500 bags over the bridge at a keen price but need to charge something for transport.

As people have said kindling is well worth doing along side logs bricks coal and fire lighters.

I think it will get busy for people on here in the next two weeks the supermarkets and sheds will hopefully start to run low and the cold snap will get people burning.

:

Happy new year to every one and good luck for 2017 ::thumbup::thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

We're a potato box manufacturer and I have about 2 lorry loads of KD Swedish 6th kindling for sale. Its a 'out of season' job for us so happy to discuss pricing that works for everyone.

If you want some call me 01427 611311 or 07884 333109. I have applied for a listing on supplier list on this site and will add link to our listing when I've got it.

We do also manufacture log boxes if you want to use the fully height in your storage barn. Yes they do cost a bit of money but you will be able to store more, handle it quicker and therefore improve profits in long run:001_smile:

Thanks

Richard