what mini loader

digaholedumper

I really like the look of the core aerator but it should really be behind a machine. Yes, you could use it still but it's going to be so much more easier on a tractor.

I love my MO but I have decided to just play to it's strengths only. Some implement types just suit the tractor better.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, richy_B said:

I really like the look of the core aerator but it should really be behind a machine. Yes, you could use it still but it's going to be so much more easier on a tractor.

I love my MO but I have decided to just play to it's strengths only. Some implement types just suit the tractor better.

I hear that!  But I don't run a tractor....  :|

3 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Ok thanks, I tend to run at 1500 for everyday lifting/moving but move up to 1800 for flail work.

Maybe I’ll go on the MO forum and see what the great and good think there.

Is that the US forum I think you might have mentioned before? Any chance of a link or is it ‘by invitation??’ ?

8 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Is that the US forum I think you might have mentioned before? Any chance of a link or is it ‘by invitation??’ ?

Here’s the US forum Kevin http://masterblasterhome.com/search.php?searchid=3302936 Same as here, anyone can join.

I meant the FB forum we both use.

• 9 months later...