what mini loader

digaholedumper

50 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Think I may just push the button on the Gehl 340. Seems a lot of machine for the money and solidly built. Mainly yard use so the ease of transport of the lighter built machine like the Multione would  be unnecessary. Gehl dont seem very good on the advertising side of things with there be virtually no decent videos of them in action.

Best I can find. Last one is the 540 being pushed too far.

I know the yanks are fond of them, looks like a good machine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

I know the yanks are fond of them, looks like a good machine.

Hope so. Would be nice to get some feedback on them from this side of the water but guess there are not many around yet. From what I have read it's a clone of a German machine Wacker Neilson but now owned by Manitou

3 hours ago, Woodworks said:

Hope so. Would be nice to get some feedback on them from this side of the water but guess there are not many around yet. From what I have read it's a clone of a German machine Wacker Neilson but now owned by Manitou

What happened to your plan to buy a forklift Beau ? That's all you need if you invest in a reasonable excavator as you mentioned in another thread.

5 hours ago, Woodworks said:

Hello Woodworks,,   You are correct in what you say, Manitou own Gehl & Gehl own Mustang & the 3 brands are sold side by side around the world, We ( as a Gehl dealer ) have been selling the Gehl product, mainly skid steers  since 2005.  The " AL " range of loaders is a product the company expect to see global growth with, The range starts with a 2 series & stops with the 7 series ( the 6 & 7 series both having telescopic booms as options ) The 7 series with telescopic boom is more like a Matbro 200.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 18:00, arboriculturist said:

What happened to your plan to buy a forklift Beau ? That's all you need if you invest in a reasonable excavator as you mentioned in another thread.

Tried one but it was useless on our hardcore yard and kept getting stuck. Could spend a lot of money on concrete but having something that can properly go off road will be very handy around the farm. The pallet rotator works a treat so finding a better machine to fix it too. 

On 3/10/2018 at 21:12, digaholedumper said:

Hello Woodworks,,   You are correct in what you say, Manitou own Gehl & Gehl own Mustang & the 3 brands are sold side by side around the world, We ( as a Gehl dealer ) have been selling the Gehl product, mainly skid steers  since 2005.  The " AL " range of loaders is a product the company expect to see global growth with, The range starts with a 2 series & stops with the 7 series ( the 6 & 7 series both having telescopic booms as options ) The 7 series with telescopic boom is more like a Matbro 200.

I wish I’d have known that before, we have a manitou/mustang dealer in my local town (Angoulême) I ended up going to a company on the other side of the country to get a Multione, pleased with the machine, not so much the service.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone looked at pitch aeration equipment for MO?  Was asking at a demo today but everything seems to be small tractor tow behind style or PTO.  

http://www.sisis.com/multitiner-1-8m/

Anyone think of a reason why this shouldn't be towed behind or pushed in front of a MO? Or does anyone have any knowledge of a hydraulic powered rather than PTO variant that would suit MO?

38 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Anyone looked at pitch aeration equipment for MO?  Was asking at a demo today but everything seems to be small tractor tow behind style or PTO.  

Anyone think of a reason why this shouldn't be towed behind or pushed in front of a MO? Or does anyone have any knowledge of a hydraulic powered rather than PTO variant that would suit MO?

When you push one you will leave wheeling's . 

http://www.thegreenreaper.co.uk/lawn-scarifiers-aerators/towed-lawn-aerators

Have a look at these. Just towed but your machine should be more than capable not saying they are any good mind!
Been looking myself but can’t see one that’s good enough paying for itself without a compact tractor which I don’t have!