what mini loader

digaholedumper

We've had a Norcar A75 for almost a year now, we looked at buying an Avant or Multi One but then we came across Norcar and the build quality jumped out at us.

Forget what anyone is saying about them being top heavy or overpriced.

They are competitive and the build quality is second to none! Our Norcar has transformed the way we operate on site, we have forks with a hydraulic beak, grapple and bucket and the machine is involved in everything from moving brash to clear up.

Get in touch with Andy Cox at Moorend (07867426919) for a demo guys, this a totally understated machine that wipes the floor with the other mini loaders out there!

2ca0b5aefd.jpg

2c9e72ca3e.jpg

2ca86a8350.jpg

2caaf7f039.jpg

2cace47f4f.jpg

Oh Lordy, here we go!

FWIW I reckon Husky are better than Stihl. Or is it the other way round?!

Lol!

I think its a perfectly valid question, I too am curious as to why a Norcar wipes the floor with the rest as that's quite a statement and maybe we are missing something.

I think through this whole thread no one has really said that either the Multi or Avant better than each other just have certain pro's and cons and like Stihl or Husky it seems we are divided in what we prefer.

Yet here is someone late to the party who runs a Norcar, personally I think they do look good machine just top heavy and there was/is a video circulating where one topples over on level tarmac after turning to hard and fast, something I am sure can probably be replicated in either of the other machines in this thread.