4 saws robbed, Ipswich, Suffolk.

Lupus

076 AV, 3 foot bar, quite new, all the paint on it. Huge dogs.

039, 25" bar, again, big dogs.

038 Farm Boss, West German. 20" bar.

200T 14" bar.

Frankly I don't expect to see them again, but the 076 is rare-ish.

If anyone sees it, please ring 07976525210.

Reward.

Thanks.

No, properly hidden away behind loads of junk, in uninsurable shed, bike chained, padlocked to metal lathe. They picked the locks while I slept 20 feet away.

I sorry to hear that Lupus. Isn't it possible to store your saws somewhere in the house ? I much prefer to have the threat of p**ed off man with carving knife and only too happy to use it as my detergent rather than a shed door.

I don't live in a house, I live in a boat, on land, 20 feet from workshop. My 240v is disconnected as I am having to do a major rewire, trying to chase an earth fault that has been giving me belts the last 2 weeks.

No 240v = no alarm

Going 12 v alarms now, I've heard of thieves shorting out 240 then bashing their way in too.

Fed up. Feel like a wasp with no sting.

Unusual soap Richie....

I'm scared they'll come back soon, I have a gazillion power tools ie planes, drills grinders etc, 2 diesel engines, lots of other excellent tat. I'm rebuilding my boat, have been for 4 years.

Sleeping with a .22 air rifle, high power torch and an iron bar under my bunk.

Well, I wouldn't call it sleeping really. There's no one else around here. Theft is just a fact of rural life. Even if I apprehend them and they get nicked, they or their mates are gonna come back and burn my boat, and start a war.

Feck.