Failure to deliver

Marc

I am dealing with the finance company direct, they agree the finance should be reversed until the machine is fit to be delivered.

They 100% do not own our trade in, the finance was made less the trade in value which they have been paid by the finance company, upon delivery of our new machine we will issue them invoice of sale transferring the machine to them, the machine continues to be in our asset register until this point.

The trade in machine has nothing to do with the finance company , you have a purchase agreement with the dealer which will hand over the title of your trade in machine when the deal is signed , finance is in place and being paid which tells me it is a done deal .

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bandit/Global were supposed to be the dogs danglies- this is very poor on their part. My limited dealings with them was very positive - your story here seems out of character and unbelievably poor.

I agree with Steven Blair - I've only ever been shafted in business when I've been too soft with companies and people. Be firm with them and don't rule out walking away from the deal - from your account they wouldn't have a leg to stand on under the sale of goods act. I can't believe there isn't another manufacturer offering a machine that will do your job - maybe start exploring other options elsewhere.

sounds like 'the cat is out of the bag' on this one :001_huh:

I am wondering why the finance company isn't chasing this up with the dealer, you are paying for goods you haven't received and until it's paid for it's their asset.

You are certainly a more patient man than me, whether they are the only dealer or not I wouldn't have given them nearly 18 months, sounds like they really do need a much tougher approach.

For anyone still in doubt yes we are the guilty party, after this time it's a very delicate situation. Everybody has had enough of the situation we find ourselves in but this happens sometimes albeit not to often. Every dealer on here has had some bad press at sometime or another & we have to take that on the chin but I don't think there will be much advice to be found here without the full facts.

I hope this gets resolved sooner rather than later & also hope this public hearing doesn't hinder the situation further.

Thanks Dean, I think everyone should realise this is a unique series of events that got us to where we are and something I doubt will happen again any time soon.

For perspective we would be happy to deal with Dean at Global again, this is nothing but a deal that didn't go well, no one owned it which lead it to escalate horribly, causing stress for all involved it happens.

I hope this all comes to a satisfactory conclusion in the new year, there is nothing more I can add at this time.

• 1 month later...