A walk on the darkside... Buy 1 get 1 free

Rob D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you considered the benefits of advertising these chains in a video, Rob? Perhaps some kind of race?

Possibly could do that later.

We only got a reel of each of these chains in. We're not looking to necessarily stock these particular brands.

The idea is to get these sold and then you lot can feedback about if they are good or not.

So doing vids and timings etc we would do once we have which chain type people seem to find the best.

:001_smile:

Hi rob

how about making up some half and half[cheap and top brand] loops,for an equal test.same bar ,same oil,same enviroment etc.

Yep that's an idea - we still have plenty of chain left so this could be the next offer.

Don't want to piss on your bonfire rob but everything that comes out of China is

Tat and crap,

I'm not gonna waste anymore money on anything from China m8.:thumbdown:

A lot of what comes out of China is rubbish granted... but a lot is not bad quality if sourced correctly.

We will just be giving people the choice - and of course we'll still supply the best and well established brands as well.

But to be competitive we have to also start looking to China if only to offer the choice of a cheaper version.

Sorry to detail Rob but it says on your website that you respond to WhatsApp and text messages before voicemail.

Well you haven't replied to mine and I only want to buy something.

Apologies in that case - when did you send one? Usually we are pretty on the ball but maybe it got missed.

If you could re send or send me a PM on here.

Don't want to piss on your bonfire rob but everything that comes out of China is

Tat and crap,

I'm not gonna waste anymore money on anything from China m8.:thumbdown:

Usually very few people know exactly where a product has come from. Many reputable companies, many in the garden machinery sector use Chinese production, but as long as the specification is made , then it helps keep costs down. If Rob specs a good quality product then there is no reason why the Chinese cannot make it. If he just asks for a roll of chain then it may be made of plasticine. After all most of us use Apple products and guess where a lot of them are made!