Andrew Cervino Quick Step boots?

Old Mill Tree Care

Raising this topic again as I am thinking of changing from Meindl to Andrews because I fancy a change rather than any issue with Meindl.
How do the Andrews fit against the Airstream?
My Airstreams generally last 18months.
I could squeeze 24 months out of them if pushed by poverty.
I see fellow arbs taking their boots to extremes of wear with slick or flappy soles and massive sawdust filled splits wearing them as badges of pride.
 Besides, that sock and boot feeling, whats not to like?
  Stuart

Well, as previously said, I never found my Andrews to be "uncomfortable", just Meindls are better [emoji16]
I still have the same pair of Andrews that I had from summer '16, got them resoled just over a year ago with original Vibram soles, and they still look like normal, respectable boots. No flappi-ness.
Although, the insides have started to come apart in places, nothing major yet, and the profile on the soles have worn down considerably, (particularly noticible in recent snowy weather, to the amusement of my apprentice...) but for over 2 years service, I aint complaining.

Actually, a bit annoying that they last this long.... I really really want an excuse to get the new airstreams....

• 3 weeks later...
Raising this topic again as I am thinking of changing from Meindl to Andrews because I fancy a change rather than any issue with Meindl.
How do the Andrews fit against the Airstream?
My Airstreams generally last 18months.
I could squeeze 24 months out of them if pushed by poverty.
I see fellow arbs taking their boots to extremes of wear with slick or flappy soles and massive sawdust filled splits wearing them as badges of pride.
 Besides, that sock and boot feeling, whats not to like?
  Stuart
The Andrews are the tits!

• 3 months later...
On 18/12/2016 at 17:33, Old Mill Tree Care said:

Thanks.

Ooo, It says they're a 'sporty looking boot' so that will surely make me a better climber, willn't it.

??

You'll end up upside down coz your feet will go faster than the rest of you!

• Like 1