Lets hear your "YES! gutted you scumbag" stories

AWarb00

A mate had his yard broken into a few times, so he got an alsation, and regularly camped out. One night, he heard a noise against the corrugated iron fence, and then a pair of hands appeared , clearly attempting to scale it and gain entry. Thinking on his feet, he got a shovel and smacked it ontop of the foreign hand, which severed two of the culprits fingers.

luckily, the dog ate the evidence!

Doubt anyone will offer any admissions of guilt... M'lord.

Closest I've come is, a few years ago I used to live above a pub (flat stairs led to behind the bar :-) ) & about 3am I thought I heard a muffled glass breaking sound, then a few minutes later heard two people downstairs, grabbed the Ms361 & put some trainers on, fired her up & went down stairs screaming expletives of what I was about to do to them. Funnily enough they'd scarpered by time I'd got to the bar but I wouldn't want to fight a naked bloke even if he didn't have a chainsaw

A mate had his yard broken into a few times, so he got an alsation, and regularly camped out. One night, he heard a noise against the corrugated iron fence, and then a pair of hands appeared , clearly attempting to scale it and gain entry. Thinking on his feet, he got a shovel and smacked it ontop of the foreign hand, which severed two of the culprits fingers.

Haha! Got to love that!

Maybe he should have got the DNA from the blood and tracked him down!

A mate of mine had his car broken into and the little waster left a lucozade bottle in th footwell, the cops got the DNA off the bottle tracked him down to his address and arrested him!:thumbup1:

what a dumb ass, catch the bugger, beat him and get his address and retrieve your stuff

On a revenge is sweet kind of note,

My missus was having an affair, I decided to kick her out but also decided to wait until after Christmas rather than completely ruin it for my lad.

In the meantime I recorded their phone conversations and gave the tape to his missus.

Still makes me smile 20 years later. :)