Working in Germany

Bit slow on the uptake here, haven't been online for ages!

I've been here almost 4 years now, love it here. Yeah, takes a bit of getting used to, but as has already been said, people are great, food is good, beer is abundant, weather is decent.

If you looking for work, check my boss out, ( https://www.baumpflege-oberweser.de ) he's looking for people with a bit of experience. Aside from myself, we got one other lad here from england, and 3 others that can speak english. The boss can speak a bit, enough to get by.

Cant really offer to help out getting you grounded out here, moving ourselves at the moment, but there is plenty of work about, normally more toward Bavaria.

Few guys on here are in, or have been in, Germany for a while.

Let us know how your plans work out! 👍

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Arbtalk mobile app

• 1 month later...

hello im 26 and a competent climber hoping to work in germany but have been for a trial day which was very good rates, nice place to work etc all spot on however the guy was very vague on when i would recieve payment :thumbdown: so if anyone knows of a good place ideally near to ingolstadt? and just to add i dont speak german either although keen to learn!!

hello im 26 and a competent climber hoping to work in germany but have been for a trial day which was very good rates, nice place to work etc all spot on however the guy was very vague on when i would recieve payment[emoji107]so if anyone knows of a good place ideally near to ingolstadt? and just to add i dont speak german either although keen to learn!!

I'm off next Sunday for a week I can ask the company I subby to there if he needs any staff if you like mate are u looking for permanent work ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

I'm self employed in the U.K. And the last guy said you can do 180days in Germany?! Get paid in your English bank account and just put it through your books at home, don't know if this is correct?

Permanent work possibly at a later date but would prefer to start out as a sunny and see how it goes 😉 But if you can ask that would be good! Do you mind if I ask wich company?

I'm self employed in the U.K. And the last guy said you can do 180days in Germany?! Get paid in your English bank account and just put it through your books at home, don't know if this is correct?

Permanent work possibly at a later date but would prefer to start out as a sunny and see how it goes 😉 But if you can ask that would be good! Do you mind if I ask wich company?

Sunny ? 180 days ? Do u mean subby and £180 a day ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

Sunny ? 180 days ? Do u mean subby and £180 a day ?

Oops... no the guy said 180 days per year max and you can get paid to your English acount hence deal with tax in U.K. and not pay any German tax any more days and you also pay German tax? ? And yh I meant subby sorry

Sent by Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app

• 3 months later...