Tools worthy of a mention.

aspenarb

No problem! I went to get one this morning 8.10 had sold out ?already only had three in stock. They hopefully do them online. 
I must have been really lucky, headed to brigg for about half 4 and got the last one. Judging by an fb group I'm in, most places were sold out by 9 this morning

• 3 months later...
On 13/02/2020 at 15:01, petercb said:

Bought one this morning for £80 whats not to like for occasional use. Seems well put together and quick test seems to work fine. 3 year warranty plus spares available. Thanks for the heads up.

How much compressed air do you need to run them if used yet? Some small units have one built in but once go over so many mils need external compressor

Fein Multi tool Dogs Danglies! do near enough anything with them even knock nails back in with end!

Even cut branches off with right blade! but can carve/scrape/cut/Sand even blind cut where can't get at other side.They even do a plunge cutter set up so can cut like squares out or slots.

FEIN.COM

The universal system for interior construction and renovation.

2 hours ago, youngsbury said:

Multi tools have become so popular in recent years I’ve got the makita 18v cordless wouldn’t be without it just so handy ! 

I’ve got the same and used it four times in as many years. Must be doing something wrong! 

Erbauer Sabre Saw; I think mine was about £40 from Screwfix with a carry bag and a few different blades. Handy for lopping up pallets for firewood, recently used mine to also cut spiked ends onto 40mm x 5mm angle iron which it did with no fuss and a lot less sparks / din than a grinder would have made.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, djbobbins said:

Erbauer Sabre Saw; I think mine was about £40 from Screwfix with a carry bag and a few different blades. Handy for lopping up pallets for firewood, recently used mine to also cut spiked ends onto 40mm x 5mm angle iron which it did with no fuss and a lot less sparks / din than a grinder would have made.

Bought an Hitachi one while nearly new £25 got some multi cut blades rips through pallets n nails like not there.

Really useful tool

• 2 weeks later...