The Daily Mail, Is there a worse paper?

Mick Dempsey

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, I find the Guardian an awful newspaper. A lot of the articles show a complete lack of understanding about the world. It's only the comments beneath the Guardian articles that make the Guardian website worth reading.

I like the Daily Mail as it helps defeat the pro migrant propaganda pushed out by the BBC etc.

Tbh, I find the Guardian an awful newspaper. A lot of the articles show a complete lack of understanding about the world. It's only the comments beneath the Guardian articles that make the Guardian website worth reading.

I like the Daily Mail as it helps defeat the pro migrant propaganda pushed out by the BBC etc.

Yeah I try to resist the masochistic urge to click the Guardian link, but when I succumb I just skip to the comments. Left a comment once - received an email from the Guardian editorial explaining why they deleted it :laugh1:

Its frightening though, the people who buy into the propaganda. Obviously intelligent, but clueless. Thats the thing about the tabloid press, they are, for all their sins, the only publications that are actually telling the truth about certain things in our world - like the raving madman with the proverbial sandwich board - its relevant information and needs to be said, but they put out all this other crap that most people don't take the serious stuff seriously.

It's only when you know something about the story you realise the lies they tell.

A few years ago a young English lad tragically drowned in a swimming lake near here, he was swimming in the morning before any lifeguards were on duty, this was signposted in French and English (they started at 2pm which is normal)

They were not "at lunch" if they were they'd be eating at the restaurant overlooking the beach.

The article is mendacious anti French lies.

Take anything they write with a large sack of salt, especially if it concerns "foreigners"

Edited by Mick Dempsey

At least it's reassuring to know that there is nothing nasty going on in the world if scary hornets make the headlines.:thumbup1:

Apparently there is a solicitor planning a law suit against sir David Attenborough and David Bellamy as we speak. Someone is too blame and these are the likely suspects.

so then, who do we trust to give us relevant, impartial correct news? You have to remember the majority of Joe public loves a bit of drama compared to reality.