Sleep

Gray

Just a quick mention, the past few years I've been browsing and sometimes commenting on this fantastic forum, but alas in that time I've also gone through a divorce from the most hideous soul sucking woman type she beast on the planet.

And through all the many many sleepless nights of horror knowing she still breaths ,there's one thing that has helped me get some shut eye...... The boredom of reading posts and replies(not of everyone but) of the so called "no it all god like arborist's" that like to correct everyone and get all moist at the mention of a smooth Cambium.

Thanks "true arborist's" for you have kept me sane in those difficult times:-)

I'm married to the most beautiful gorgeous kind hearted woman now so back to reading posts for fun:-)

sent from my nipples

Just a quick mention, the past few years I've been browsing and sometimes commenting on this fantastic forum, but alas in that time I've also gone through a divorce from the most hideous soul sucking woman type she beast on the planet.

And through all the many many sleepless nights of horror knowing she still breaths ,there's one thing that has helped me get some shut eye...... The boredom of reading posts and replies(not of everyone but) of the so called "no it all god like arborist's" that like to correct everyone and get all moist at the mention of a smooth Cambium.

Thanks "true arborist's" for you have kept me sane in those difficult times:-)

I'm married to the most beautiful gorgeous kind hearted woman now so back to reading posts for fun:-)

sent from my nipples

Presumably you once thought the former was the later………………………..kinda makes you think:001_huh:

Bloody hell.....

"....past few years....." that sounds like a short turn around time from mentalist to princess!

Took me best part of 15 years of 'market research' and a firm adherence to the mantle "if it flies, floats or F's, you're better off renting it!" to settle on the right one after the wrong one!

Good luck to ya in your new venture, the only down side is, it ends up being so much better and if you're not careful it can remind you how wrong you got it before!! Keep looking forwards not backwards! :thumbup1:

Presumably you once thought the former was the later………………………..kinda makes you think:001_huh:

Can see your point dude,but you misread that bit lol, woman fair...eventually becomes ****....jumps fence for greener grass......man lost:-(....

Time goes by.....woman's new grass was rotten(karma:-D) .....man finds ultimate babe "sex sex plenty plenty boom boom go go go";-)..... And the result is a superior stronger faster happier climber:-)

sent from my nipples

Can see your point dude,but you misread that bit lol, woman fair...eventually becomes ****....jumps fence for greener grass......man lost:-(....

Time goes by.....woman's new grass was rotten(karma:-D) .....man finds ultimate babe "sex sex plenty plenty boom boom go go go";-)..... And the result is a superior stronger faster happier climber:-)

sent from my nipples

I can't understand why your first wife left you.