- Type of Advert FOR SALE
- Item Condition NEW
- Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
- Price £34.79
NEW KURTAIL EVO replaces Kurtail Gold
Covers: 1,000 sq metres
Kurtail Evo horsetail killer is the new version of Kurtail Gold (once called Kibosh). Exclusive to Progreen, Kurtail Evo comes as the replacement to the highly rated, trusted herbicide brand Kurtail which is proven as an effective total weed killer for many grasses and weeds, as well as being highly effective on horsetail also known as marestail.
Kurtail Evo is the evolution of Kurtail Gold and you can still be assured of the effectiveness. The Kurtail family is the UK's No.1 choice of weed killer for controlling and killing horsetail / horse tail (Equisetum arvense)
Based on 2 active ingredients 2.4-D and glyphosate Kurtail Evo how has the benefit of having far wider areas of use, making it a highly versatile total herbicide. .
Kurtail Evo is designed to maximise plant uptake optimising marestail control.
IMPROVED RANGE OF USE -
- Can be used as an alternative to glyphosate- gives a faster speed of action
- Has improved control levels on other weeds including docks, thistles ragwort and grasses
- Now approved for use in amenity vegetation, hard surfaces (railway ballast), orchards, grassland (destruction), green cover on land not being used for crop production
Effective on horsetail (marestail)
- No need to bruise or damage the plant
- Apply to growing weeds that are green and 20 cm+
- Treated weeds will turn black and wither within 2 - 3 weeks
- Apply between 1st March and 30th September
- Controls a wide range of annual and perennial weeds
Will control grasses too
Application notes and guidance:
- Horsetail is often called mare's tail but this is more accurately an aquatic weed (hippuris vulgaris). The correct Latin name for horsetail is Equisetum arvense or ‘field horsetail’.NB: Kurtail Evo is not approved for aquatic use.
- Its root system is extremely vigorous and can grow very deep which is why it can regenerate after treatment and cultural controls, such as digging or rotorvating, will only spread and multiply the problem in the short term.
- It is preferable to allow the horsetail/marestail weed to wither and die naturally before cutting or removing the weed. If this is not possible, then a minimum of 3 weeks should elapse before cutting or removing. Any horsetail/mares tail roots which emerge after treatment will require respraying.
- Spraying should not take place if rainfall is due within 8 hours (minimum), 24 hours is preferable for best results.
- Please read the label before use.
- Allow five days after spraying Kurtail Evo before applying lime, fertiliser, farmyard manure or other pesticides.
- Do not use along hedgerows
- Kurtail Evo will control weeds & grasses. Protect plants you do not want to damage.
- Please note that more than one application may be required, as new growth can emerge after the initial application.
Kurtail Evo is a registered trademark of Progreen Ltd and exclusive to Progreen Ltd
Kurtail Evo Rate per hectare
Please check the calibration of your boom sprayer before starting application
|Kurtail Evo Rate per Hectare||Dilution per Litre - (*apply in 200 L per hectare)||Weeds Controlled|
|3 L||15 ml in 1 litre of water - (covers 50m2)||Annual Weeds & Grasses|
|5 L (Marestail / Horsetail rate)||25 ml in 1 litre of water - (covers 50m2)||Horsetail, Bramble, Dock, Ragwort, Perennial Grasses & Weeds|
Improve results in hard water areas
Hard water can decrease the amount of active ingredient available to tackle horsetail. For greater control and effectiveness in hard water areas use a simple addition to your spraymix add KPlus+.
See where you've sprayed
We recommend combining Kurtail Evo with Amvista Blue Marker Dye, it shows where you've sprayed - reducing the risk of over spraying - saving time and more importantly money
Please note, this due to the nature of this product it is delivered using an registered ADR courier which means charges in the price of this product are higher. Price is for mainland UK only.