Movie review Lone Survivor

easy-lift guy

Good day. For all SAS, Special Forces or Ex Military, I highly recommend the movie Soul Surrivor, starting Mark Walburg as Marcus Lutrell the author and actuall survivor of the ill fated mission by US Navy Seals in Afghanistan.

The movie is very graffic and telling with regards of the daily lives and rules of engagement against a determined enemy. I thank all Ex and current Military who serve and are willing to put their lives on the line every day to preserve the many freedoms that so many people can not even begin to comprehend and appreciate. Well done:thumbup1:

easy-lift guy

Edited by easy-lift guy

I watched this the other day with the gf, really awesome movie. They set the scene with some training clips, give you some background info on the characters, and get straight into it. Loads of action, plenty of gore, really incredible human perseverance and stuff. The ending is pretty sad though! I have to admit that it was tricky to hold back a couple of tears!