Groundworker, driver needed gloucestershire

Rupe

I'm looking for a suitable extra worker, hopefully regularly and maybe full time (not sure about that yet).

Rather than define the work as groundie or climber etc. I would say that driving is the most useful qualification, with a trailer, so thats suitable license and experience required. Ex army welcome, especially with driving experience (dont need HGV but its a good skill to have)

The rest is just hard worker needed to help with day to day tree work jobs, chainsaw tickets useful, an ambition to go further in tree work useful as well as it implies interest in the job. And I would hope that I can offer suitable training and experience to the right person and maybe some climbing here and there.

Fully ticketed climbers welcome as well but I cant promise much climbing, this is best described as an assistants job, you will learn lots though! Driving is more important than climbing! Presentable and polite, and able to work under own initiative essential.

Please pm me.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for some local who might be interested in this.

I dont need climbers and I dont need people who list "own saws" as if thats going to be useful. Good references more important than chainsaws of which I have plenty and they are a tiny part of the job that needs doing.

As said before I dont mind if someone has recently got climbing tickets but this is not a climbing job. Im a very small arb approved business working in exclusive areas of gloucestershire and am looking for presentable people to come and help out.