Double cab or club cab pickup???

Jammydogg

Depends entirely how much buck space you need! For me its simple as I just need to carry saws and climbing equipment. Double cab for me

I was going to opt for a single cab, but too risky with the kit, and a double cab doesn't seem big enough to chip into, not every job will be chip or brash but would prefere a bigger cab with some space for saws n climbing stuff, just seeing who has what and what works for them Steve

I would certainly recommend an extra cab. I do gardening work and deliver logs so find the extra cab space for keeping gear clean and seperate really useful but get one with the opening rear door - Ford Ranger, Nissan Navarra or the new Isuzu.

The rear buck of a double cab is surprisingly small.

IMG00586-20120810-1632.jpg.2168e81bb6a1bb75d3ebda3e7e4dc6bb.jpg

I would certainly recommend an extra cab. I do gardening work and deliver logs so find the extra cab space for keeping gear clean and seperate really useful but get one with the opening rear door - Ford Ranger, Nissan Navarra or the new Isuzu.

The rear buck of a double cab is surprisingly small.

That's what I have in mind keeping the gear separate from the brash/chip. I've a small budget so it's a oldie for me....I like the l200 4work or a hilux

Depending on your budget I don't think you will find a HiLux and the extra space in a Mitsubishi looks really small.

If you are going to be putting gear in the cab every day you really want the convenience of opening doors like this so do not discount the older Rangers.

59766d9e3cdae_IMG00515-20120516-1816(1).jpg.95265044403aa98bd94ab0014e486717.jpg

Depending on your budget I don't think you will find a HiLux and the extra space in a Mitsubishi looks really small.

If you are going to be putting gear in the cab every day you really want the convenience of opening doors like this so do not discount the older Rangers.

I hear your reasons...looking at around £4000, it won't be used everyday for work but will be my main vehicle, as I'm currently employed, but do get a lot of "extra work" at weekends. Il take a look at the Rangers 👍🏽

Avoid the double cab at all costs. You can get just as much in the back of a club cab given the lower floor and folding cushions. The only conceivable reason to have double is if seating two small adults on a full time basis is a higher priority than butt capacity.

True words my man