New Land Rover discovery

R5log

Any one got a new Land Rover discovery and there thoughts please.......

Discovery 4 Best 4x4 I ever drove. Worst vehicle so far I have owned. Superb to drive models over 200hp great for towing, Harmon Cardon Stereo system the mutts nuts. Reliability absolutely none check out Landrovers from hell its all true Things just fall apart on a daily basis and the bills are 1000's not hundreds engines £8000 and a pig to do simple jobs like cam belts on. Gearboxes suck the coolant up and go bang the list just goes on. Landrover will release there new 2.0 litre 4 cyl twin turbo 250 hp soon watch the value of the v6 guzzlers fall were we glad to see ours go :dancing2:

Discovery 4 Best 4x4 I ever drove. Worst vehicle so far I have owned. Superb to drive models over 200hp great for towing, Harmon Cardon Stereo system the mutts nuts. Reliability absolutely none check out Landrovers from hell its all true Things just fall apart on a daily basis and the bills are 1000's not hundreds engines £8000 and a pig to do simple jobs like cam belts on. Gearboxes suck the coolant up and go bang the list just goes on. Landrover will release there new 2.0 litre 4 cyl twin turbo 250 hp soon watch the value of the v6 guzzlers fall were we glad to see ours go :dancing2:

Thanks, but that would be warranty work?

When's the new 2.0 litre engine out?

Thanks, but that would be warranty work?

When's the new 2.0 litre engine out?

Ours was just out of warranty. I could buy a new one and get the repairs done under warranty. But unless you give the dealer 2 weeks notice you will spend 3 months a year driving round in a french hatch back courtesy car.

The engine is finished and tested as far as I know. I think it will pop out with the new defender and disco 5 in about 2 years.

A farmer friend of mine bought a new disco commercial at the start of the year,has about every extra on it that money can buy.

He's only logged up about 3 months in it in total as its always back at dealership being lashed up after 1 crisis or another.

He half joked to me the other day that when he sets off in it he looks at his watch to see how long it takes before its next cough and splutter.