Logs seasoned fire wood, how much a load?

jack88

Hi people

Just a quick one, I have started doing logs this year to get ready for next winter.

There a few companies round by me who sell logs ranging from, £120 £150 £160 per transit van load filled to the top of the tail gate,

What sort of price do you sell them for? I think the amount of work that goes in to getting the final product £160 a load is not bad,

Any thoughts please cheers

How much has the wood cost. How much has it cost to process, how much to deliver. In all this you should account for fuel,ach inert depreciation, wages and profit. Then see what the figure is and add profit. That's how much you need to sell for.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

The wood is free as I do trees as main job the logs on the side and for the winter months.

A lot of time and effort is put in. If we were going on all that then £200 a load would be right, but just wondering what everyone is selling them at different areas and different prices I suppose