Top and drop pine tree w/ use of redirect and grcs

jalegre0

Published on Jun 24, 2016What u dont see. (left of direction of fell)

You cant tell but tree had a back and side | lean over fence. Would of had to lower everything in neighbors yard.

If you look when my reduction cut falls, i had a rope tensioned to that oak tree you see dead center in distance by(G.R.C.S)

That took care of my back lean.

Side lean i needed to pull to my right, actually found a tree in front yard, far right of house, and thats where I put Termination end into a porta - wrap and locked rope at length needed to make a directional piont aimed at center of house, sliding doors.

i attached a pulley to the end and pulley to the rope attached to Grsc.

After Tree/ropes were tensioned and tree was straight I went up and cut.

One of main reason I cut so big was not only to save time, It was mainly so the trunk I was cutting from didnt spring back 15' and throw me around.

As tree was being tensioned I watched the tree and at that spot I cut from was its least resistance, the part of the tree that didnt move far from its original place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually just a clip of an actual movie I been working on. Got this new editing program Final Cut Pro x and if you watch vid you'll see I was trying out everything program had to offer.

If you look at time around B4 or after 5 min. you'll see a top smash a fence.

A sling snapped and down went top on fence.

That's the difference between a basket and a choker configuration, reduces strength of sling by 10x.

On plus side he was putting a new vinel fence up in 2 days so the only thing that got damaged was his ego. At least someone realised how important rigging loads on equipment can be. How one weak point in system will cause whole rig failure.

Didn't matter that he used a thicker rope or used Dmm pulley.

Video is a long but got some good drops and some not so good ones. Got title from ground guy he's got southern drawn out vocabulary Always saying Lip it ..Then tip it.

No one will learn if you just show ur best. Enjoy

Link below

It's actually just a clip of an actual movie I been working on. Got this new editing program Final Cut Pro x and if you watch vid you'll see I was trying out everything program had to offer.

If you look at time around B4 or after 5 min. you'll see a top smash a fence.

A sling snapped and down went top on fence.

That's the difference between a basket and a choker configuration, reduces strength of sling by 10x.

On plus side he was putting a new vinel fence up in 2 days so the only thing that got damaged was his ego. At least someone realised how important rigging loads on equipment can be. How one weak point in system will cause whole rig failure.

Didn't matter that he used a thicker rope or used Dmm pulley.

Video is a long but got some good drops and some not so good ones. Got title from ground guy he's got southern drawn out vocabulary Always saying Lip it ..Then tip it.

No one will learn if you just show ur best. Enjoy

Link below

thanks for sharing bit hectic for my liking and iam not a fan of groundies with no helmets on.

carl