My Accident and Aspire

sean

Aspire is a charity which helps and provides support for people with spinal injuries. Whilst I was in hospital they provided me with a lot of support and have continued to do so since I was discharged. When I left hospital I was unable to go home as it wasn't suitable for a wheelchair. Aspire provided me with an adapted bungalow which had all mod cons to be used by myself and my family until our new home was adapted. During what was a traumatic time for us all this was a godsend and I'm not sure what we would have done without it. They own properties all over the country and this is one way where their support is invaluable.

Headgroundsmen Arbtalk member works for them also I believe.

My sister is running her first marathon to raise money for Aspire. If you guys could sponsor her a little I would appreciate it as not only will it be raising money for this great charity but also supporting my sis who I am very proud of. Many thanks :thumbup:

https://www.justgiving.com/NikkiKingHarding/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=NikkiKingHarding&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Aspire is a charity which helps and provides support for people with spinal injuries. Whilst I was in hospital they provided me with a lot of support and have continued to do so since I was discharged. When I left hospital I was unable to go home as it wasn't suitable for a wheelchair. Aspire provided me with an adapted bungalow which had all mod cons to be used by myself and my family until our new home was adapted. During what was a traumatic time for us all this was a godsend and I'm not sure what we would have done without it. They own properties all over the country and this is one way where their support is invaluable.

Headgroundsmen Arbtalk member works for them also I believe.

My sister is running her first marathon to raise money for Aspire. If you guys could sponsor her a little I would appreciate it as not only will it be raising money for this great charity but also supporting my sis who I am very proud of. Many thanks :thumbup:

https://www.justgiving.com/NikkiKingHarding/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=NikkiKingHarding&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Hi Sean I wish you well mate in your recovery mate and all best to your sister to thanks Jon Sonia 👍

Hi Sean, it's good that there are charities out there to help people through difficult times and I hope you are getting on ok.

It's a very hard thing to do to run a marathon, I did a few years back, never again! Well done to your sister!

Come on people if we all put in a little bit then we can help her raise a lot of money.

Thanks will

• 2 months later...
Just thought I'd bump this up as its marathon day tomorrow. I'm sure even the smallest of donations would be much appreciated. Good luck to Nikki doing her run tomorrow.

Thanks mate much appreciated.