Well then

RobRainford

Seems much is changing around here. Many familiar faces still here.

I've been quietly lurking since I dropped away from here. Still actively in Arb. Just a bit different to 12 months ago!

So much going on right now. Been super busy at work and out of work. Time is flying by.

Ended up as a Tree Officer at a housing association back in September. Really feels like I'm on my feet. Great job at a great company.

I've even got myself a fiancée with the wedding this October!

Forum seems strong as ever and seeing lots of new people in the industry constantly!

Trying to be more active on here. Been missing this place!

Seems much is changing around here. Many familiar faces still here.

I've been quietly lurking since I dropped away from here. Still actively in Arb. Just a bit different to 12 months ago!

So much going on right now. Been super busy at work and out of work. Time is flying by.

Ended up as a Tree Officer at a housing association back in September. Really feels like I'm on my feet. Great job at a great company.

I've even got myself a fiancée with the wedding this October!

Forum seems strong as ever and seeing lots of new people in the industry constantly!

Trying to be more active on here. Been missing this place!

Hi Rob , has you are local dare I ask which Housing association?? So I can keep out of your way :biggrin:.

Great news on your job though.

Ste

Good to read you rob, and congratulations. Nice to hear you're busy, but don't be a stranger!

I've been active ish on the Facebook pages and sort of in tune with things going on.

Any chance of iPhone 6 screen update on the Arbtalk app Steve? I can't get tapatalk to log me in!

Works fine on my iphone6 rob. Do you have cookies enabled?

I'll spend some time trying to remember my password but the app kept saying server issue. Will have another go when my phone isn't on 2%!

Still at iPhone 5 resolution on the Arbtalk app. Really throws out my typing. Thankful for autocorrect :)

I'll spend some time trying to remember my password but the app kept saying server issue. Will have another go when my phone isn't on 2%!

Still at iPhone 5 resolution on the Arbtalk app. Really throws out my typing. Thankful for autocorrect :)

Resolution should be fine. Did you transfer it over from your 5 to your 6? Maybe that's the problem. Try deleting and reinstalling from all store