What is wrong with the MS441 ?

Pinkfoot

The main complaint some had was it weighed exactly the same as a 460, yet was a 70cc saw. The M-Tronic version seems to have silenced that crowd. Beyond that, some have complained about it's robustness regarding the AV and plastics. The folks that I know that run them, love them.

I have had my MS441 since 2007 when they first came out and I love it, it's a great saw. Only moan I have with it, if you get the saw trapped and you pull or rock it to and get it out the revs will increase because it's pulling on the trigger cable. Apart from that it's great.

Nothing to worry about then.

I must say with a 18" bar it fairly rips through anything and I enjoy using it.

Yanks seem to like them too.

Jon,

I know you recently bought a 460,is the extra power that noticeable ?

HI MATE i got a 461 on a 20"bar it a good saw loads of power i think better then my 441 that i had just lots more power my 441 was not a CM so stander 441 and the 441 was on a 20" bar so get a 461 thanks jon :thumbup: