Yard ripped off

Swampster

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got hit last week.

I'm too upset to go into details but it hasn't stopped us running 8 guys despite having lost so much.

So we stick our middle fingers up at the thieves and carry on regardless supported by the knowledge that we are more than just a few 'tools'...

Ty

Just had the same, 4 burglaries in 2 week.

Total damage and loss bill for all 4 is £15,800

Last night was the most recent, rammed my gate, took out half of the fence line, tied a ratchet strap to my container, bust it open, then Deano turned up. They tried to reverse out the yard but was still attached to the container. They had to do one and leave their truck. Leaving me in possession of an 06 plate Mitsubishi Canter.

Had I been in my Landrover and not my Dmax they would have been squashed into the mud too. Dog van came fairly quick and tracked them for 1,5 miles but they had too much of a head start.

Time to electrify the containers again, thought they had learned their lesson but obviously not, past caring whether they die or not

Last night was the most recent, rammed my gate, took out half of the fence line, tied a ratchet strap to my container, bust it open, then Deano turned up. They tried to reverse out the yard but was still attached to the container. They had to do one and leave their truck. Leaving me in possession of an 06 plate Mitsubishi Canter.

Had I been in my Landrover and not my Dmax they would have been squashed into the mud too. Dog van came fairly quick and tracked them for 1,5 miles but they had too much of a head start.

Time to electrify the containers again, thought they had learned their lesson but obviously not, past caring whether they die or not

Jesus mate, that's terrible. Really don't blame you for electrifying the containers!

Good on you Ty

I fear there will be a few more posts like this in the coming months. Getting to that time of year again!

I don't think there is a 'that time of year' I was under the impression pre Xmas when the nights are longest were the worst but guess not reading this

Awful stuff, so much of this happening now.

We got hit last week.

I'm too upset to go into details but it hasn't stopped us running 8 guys despite having lost so much.

So we stick our middle fingers up at the thieves and carry on regardless supported by the knowledge that we are more than just a few 'tools'...

Ty

I'm surprised this is happening out there with you Ty