help please urgently needed

Pbtaylor2014

hi guys been dismantle a horse chestnut no tpo not a conservation area either had a woman harrasin me later yesterday oh have you checked oh it's a shame then decided to have a go at the property owners then this morning saying that I or the home owner has to by law have a bat servay done and taken photos of mine van the tree ect no hollow limbs no cavity or anything suggesting bat habbiitaion is this true please asap

As the saying goes you can't suit everybody ! Had a similar experience like this in sept 2016 large mature oak growing out across a main drainage ditch in the middle of a Field ,water level at one side 8" higher than the other and clear of debris underneath it ,the EA said it had to go as it was holding several thousand cube of water back, land owner got written permission EA. Got one of 3 stalks on the floor when I noticed a plumpish lady behind me screaming have you got permission of the council as its got a TPO on it as its an oak tree and all oak trees have TPO,s when I said no permission of council but written permission of the EA, her reply was rubbish its nothing to do with the EA its the council ,I rang the land owner and explained the situation , he said this is 3rd time today her she's been to farm twice all ready about carting slurry, he turned up with letter and sorted but tree is still there as she put a stop to it , six WK latter she's back at farm asking for the ditch to be made wider as she had just been flooded in her kitchen and garage, some people just have nothing better to do l,am afraid if she had,not stuck her oar in she would of not been flooded.

We have recently had this also...took a load of trees down for a customer who needed to clear the trees on his own land to make an access road in so he could build on it, we was pre warned about a pita in the end house soon as we got there she was out asking what we was doing and we didnt have her permission! after explaining that we did not need it as the trees were nothing to do with her she did everything in her way to stop the last remaining tree coming down!

Towards the end of the first day she came back out saying there's bats in it "despite not saying this earlier on" we then had a police wildlife officer come out to stop the tree coming down.

Day later wildlife consultant comes out spends 10 mins looking at it to say there no bats crack on! tree comes down she moans some more we get paid and go home! i am not saying there is never bats in trees when they are down to be removed but some people use it as an excuse just to stick their noses in and get their own way!

I was felling dead elms around an arable field headland . Houses opposite . Woman comes out and says " what do you think you are doing " I say I know what I'm doing . She says why are you felling those trees ( she said chopping down actually ) I say they are dead . She says " they look perfectly healthy to me " I had to explain what ivy was .