Timelapse testing to actioncam

Metsaman

Now your 309 caught my attention! I've had a few of them and loved them! Is yours diesel or petrol Metsaman?

This is year 1991 309 and it have 1,4 petrol engine, I bought it when She was almost new, only in use to car dealer.

So I have own this 309 for 24 years now and She have run 400000 km (about 248000 miles), not in daily drive any more but now it is My Hobby car (summer car).

I wash and wax it today and going to put it in "winter sleep". :001_smile:

Very reliable and quite economical to use.

Edited by Metsaman

This is year 1991 309 and it have 1,4 petrol engine, I bought it when She was almost new, only in use to car dealer.

So I have own this 309 for 24 years now and She have run 400000 km (about 248000 miles), not in daily drive any more but now it is My Hobby car (summer car).

I wash and wax it today and going to put it in "winter sleep". :001_smile:

Very reliable and quite economical to use.

That is very good mileage for a petrol, few gasoline-engines cars here make that distance. Just proves that servicing is everything. I had a 1991 309 GRDT (1769cc) and a 93 Zest 1905cc naturally aspirated diesel. Very happy memories of them.

If your 1.4 is the 1360cc twin cam, that was a fabulous engine! :thumbup:

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

Steering wheel is on the wrong side in the car.

Is that an old Hobby Caravan in the background?

:biggrin:

I have to move steering wheel in right side in first thing tomorrow, thanks for warning.

That caravan is actually make by Finnish manufacturer named "Matkaaja", that is My hobbie room.