Robotic lawn mower.

Old Mill Tree Care

We have sold a few husqvarna auto mowers,And i was the first to slag them off when we started selling them,They wont catch on ,Who the hell wants one of those etc etc(to be fair im a bit frightend of any technology since the beta max video)The 10 or so we have sold have been very reliable,and apart from changing a few blades carnt recal any faults with any of them.The secret to getting them to work well is in the instalation,Take plenty of time routing guide wires,power supplys,docking station etc,This will pay off long term,We have learnt that lesson the hard way!!

The way I look at this is

Expensive outlay:thumbdown: Vs

Time spent cutting grass X hourly rate £ +

Fuel, engine servicing costs. Etc

How long before outlay is recouped?? Probably a year

So if they work well and are reliable. The sooner you do it the better.

I have suggested this to people and they baulk at the cost, then go and buy a £400 mower which is dead within 3 years.:confused1:

I have a friend who has the latest robotic mower. He loves it. It lives in its little dog house and mows his lawn. Job done. This is the third machine in fifteen years. He proudly showed it to me when I visited for a cuppa recently.

The good ones are not cheap but when you have something approaching 3000 acres of grass to cut for animal feed, you really don't want or have the inclination to cut your lawn after all that!

Horses for courses.....:001_tongue:

codlasher

Edited by codlasher
addendum