All rounder

dobbsie

Just starting out in the trade after 12 years I the RAF, Fully ticked with tickets, Diploma in arb, Basic tree survey tickets looking for some work around Amesbury area.

I'm currently in living oxford looking for any LOLER inspectors in the area, any guidance? Also what would people pay for a groundie / climber for the day, I'm buying a house around Amesbury so if any one has advice or work or indeed wants to be able to work with me, im a small one man band just now so please don't hesitate to contact me.

For those peeps that have progressed from one man bands to say small teams - medium firms, any tips / Advice?

Thanks in advance

Just starting out in the trade after 12 years I the RAF, Fully ticked with tickets, Diploma in arb, Basic tree survey tickets looking for some work around Amesbury area.

I'm currently in living oxford looking for any LOLER inspectors in the area, any guidance? Also what would people pay for a groundie / climber for the day, I'm buying a house around Amesbury so if any one has advice or work or indeed wants to be able to work with me, im a small one man band just now so please don't hesitate to contact me.

For those peeps that have progressed from one man bands to say small teams - medium firms, any tips / Advice?

Thanks in advance

Watch your money, don't buy tackle you do not need "like i did" try not to go down the finance route its always better to buy. Get a good lad working with you, always go that bit extra with jobs, a touch of ocd helps. Once word of mouth kicks in you wont need to advertise...its took me 3 years to build up to a steady flow of work, you will drop bollocks along the way but don't get down learn from them and move on. We do a lot of fencing as well as trees, ripping hedges out and fencing go hand in hand, it also helps to fill gaps in the diary... :thumbup: