Monterey Cypress

Dorset Treeman

Took down this macrocarpa the other day and will probably have a go at milling up some of the smaller bits with my 36" Alaskan but that will have to wait until my 394XP is repaired. The owner is keen for the larger lumps to be removed from the garden sooner rather than later and if anyone was interested in milling it up and taking it away, ImageUploadedByArbtalk1421523601.074531.jpg.9b179a6fcb64c2c8ad29e4639afa1bfa.jpg they could have it for free from near Dorchester, Dorset. It will be ringed up for firewood otherwise.

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1421523563.744215.jpg.2329d11b60b4bde958014bab7e2cde06.jpg

ImageUploadedByArbtalk1421523541.271157.jpg.f1326c9982d0427fd14d44ef282a6e05.jpg

Took down this macrocarpa the other day and will probably have a go at milling up some of the smaller bits with my 36" Alaskan but that will have to wait until my 394XP is repaired. The owner is keen for the larger lumps to be removed from the garden sooner rather than later and if anyone was interested in milling it up and taking it away, [ATTACH]174270[/ATTACH][ATTACH]174271[/ATTACH][ATTACH]174272[/ATTACH] they could have it for free from near Dorchester, Dorset. It will be ringed up for firewood otherwise.

Scored piston. Will probably send it to spud on here and see what he can do with it.

Scored piston. Will probably send it to spud on here and see what he can do with it.

Ah that sucks. . Make sure the inlet manifold gets checked as they are plastic and a bit prone to cracking causing an airleak. I may have a good s/h original 394 piston in my spares box if yours is damaged if you get stuck. It will need new rings tho.

If the bores damaged you would be wise to do the 395 conversion with the 395 rubber inlet manifold etc :sneaky2:

Ah that sucks. . Make sure the inlet manifold gets checked as they are plastic and a bit prone to cracking causing an airleak. I may have a good s/h original 394 piston in my spares box if yours is damaged if you get stuck. It will need new rings tho.

If the bores damaged you would be wise to do the 395 conversion with the 395 rubber inlet manifold etc :sneaky2:

Thanks for this. I will see what Spud says.

Where abouts in Devon are you? I am down that way this week doing a few woodland surveys on Dartmoo, sort of in between Bovey Tracey and Moretonhampstead.

I love Becky Falls. Did a survey in there whilst it was shut to the general public so had a day wandering around in there on my own looking at the trees. Happy days.

As you drive in to the car park and look down to the right theres a stream. That's the boundary and we have the other side the stream, Small triangular bit sectioned by the stream and the road. Nice little hideaway just used to camp at in the summer anda bonus the pubs a few hundred yards up the road :thumbup:

As you drive in to the car park and look down to the right theres a stream. That's the boundary and we have the other side the stream, Small triangular bit sectioned by the stream and the road. Nice little hideaway just used to camp at in the summer anda bonus the pubs a few hundred yards up the road :thumbup:

I am jealous, it's a lovely spot.👍