hyundi chain saws, blowers,strimmers

hedgesparrow

i see that hyundi are now importing the above to the uk saw them in local dealer in bishops waltham and looked good kit. was looking at 58cc knapsack blower years warrenty £300 half the price of the other two and same spec. looks like it will go on shopping list as need a good knapsack blower.

They have been touting for dealers to take it on for some time now, but most have declined.

I may be wrong but it looks like some more far eastern stuff. This can be OK but is only as good as the importer and the spares backup.

Better, in my opinion to go with something established, such as the Mitox.

They have been touting for dealers to take it on for some time now, but most have declined.

I may be wrong but it looks like some more far eastern stuff. This can be OK but is only as good as the importer and the spares backup.

Better, in my opinion to go with something established, such as the Mitox.

thanks for info do mitox do a big knapsack blower, i know mitox are good as friend has there saws and will not buy anything else.and strange also looked at the big blower but none in stock and no lead time for any so maybe right about back up on thhere stuff