Looking For Work, Canterbury and Surrounding Areas...

Mr Fowler

Hi!

My names James, I'm 27 year old height deficient vegetarian. I'm a rubbish climber or excellent groundsman currently working in South East London. I have worked on a self-employed basis for 2 years and worked for a few different small firms doing predominantly domestic work on average sized trees, lots of nice reductions, thins, not as many dismantles as some folk do. I work hard (as everyone says! But I really do!), I'm polite, flexible, honest/open and easy to get along with, got lots of energy. I don't struggle to get 5 days a week work so I guess I must do some things right :biggrin:

I'm looking to relocate to Canterbury in January as my girlfriend hates London, can't say I blame her. I am happy to earn less money and live somewhere nicer. Plus she can be quite scary.

I have the following qualifications...

Level 3 City and Guilds Arboriculture and Forestry (2011, Moreton Morrell)

NPTC CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 and Woodchipper tickets

I have a full clean driving license, full PPE, climbing kit, climbing saw.

I do not currently have transport, but I can sort this out quite easily if required.

I do have tattoos, none of which are offensive, but I can keep them covered if necessary. None are on my neck or face and they don't affect the way I work.

I will consider any outdoor / tree related work. Commercial, domestic, rail, utility. (although my experience in some of these areas is limited)

I will happily do a trial day if you can give me some notice (currently booked up until 20th Dec)

I don't mind being self-employed or on the books.

I am happy to work for several different small firms to fill my week and have done this before.

I am on very good terms with my current employer/s and would like to work a one month notice period should I leave. (Despite not having to do this I understand that they will have particular jobs booked in advance that they would require me for)

If you would like to contact me you can PM me on here, email [email protected] or call 07969765489. During weekdays I won't answer my phone because I'll be working / won't hear it, but if you leave me a message I will call you back.

Also, any advice on people I could contact would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James