no more work!

vernon28

How is it that things can be runing so well then just grind to a steady stop!!:confused1:

I dont quite know what im going to do next mounth! but iv just got to keep pushing on to try and pick some work up some where!

HAPPY DAYS!!!:001_tt2:

Please consult my recent thread ''idea to boost work / enquiries'':thumbup1:

How is it that things can be runing so well then just grind to a steady stop!!:confused1:

I dont quite know what im going to do next mounth! but iv just got to keep pushing on to try and pick some work up some where!

HAPPY DAYS!!!:001_tt2:

In my experience it's when you've been too busy and too tired to get out quoting- suddenly you're down to 2 jobs then thats it.

Question of planning IMO

In my experience it's when you've been too busy and too tired to get out quoting- suddenly you're down to 2 jobs then thats it.

Question of planning IMO

... I think the fundamental issue is having the leads and inquires so you can go out quoting.

i think you are both right, i have been on a contract for three mounths which i have been told is ending next week and i have had no other work to move on to, but with a bit of planning this up comming week or two im hopeing somethin will come along.

i think you are both right, i have been on a contract for three mounths which i have been told is ending next week and i have had no other work to move on to, but with a bit of planning this up comming week or two im hopeing somethin will come along.

I find something always does come along but its not nice worrying where the next jobs coming from.

It wasn't long ago I was weeks and weeks behind with any number of jobs to go and do whenever I wanted - very few people are in that situation now.