Help! Desperate to identify this beautiful tree

Wellhello

I think the yellow leaves may be chlorosis or some other deficiency. It's not a birch that I know. The photos are not that great for identification. An in focus close up of the finer twigs and leaves would be beneficial. From what I can make out it has the general leaf shape and habit of Sorbus but I am sure someone more knowledgeable than me will be along to identify it for you. If it is a birch I will eat my hat!

Where did you see this tree?

Thanks really appreciate you ruling birch out was frantically looking through species with copper rose trunks! The leaves aren't birch at all as you both say...

I see, so the leaf colour might be misleading.

It's in a pot outside a cafe in Kilkenny Ireland where I'm visiting family. They don't seem to know what type of tree it is.

I'll try to take a couple of better photos tomorrow to post.

Do you think Sorbus Aria or Sorbus Aria Lutescens? Sorry if I'm asking something very obvious .. I'm a bit new to the gardening world!!

Thanks really appreciate you ruling birch out was frantically looking through species with copper rose trunks! The leaves aren't birch at all as you both say...

I see, so the leaf colour might be misleading.

It's in a pot outside a cafe in Kilkenny Ireland where I'm visiting family. They don't seem to know what type of tree it is.

I'll try to take a couple of better photos tomorrow to post.

Do you think Sorbus Aria or Sorbus Aria Lutescens? Sorry if I'm asking something very obvious .. I'm a bit new to the gardening world!!

I don't think the leaf colour is misleading - I think it's the 'Aurea' form, so Sorbus aria 'Aurea'.

Sorbus aria Aurea (Gold Leaf Whitebeam)

Alec