Customer Service

Will C

We have just had a New Customer tell us we are out of order as we didn't reply to a Facebook Message sent yesterday lunchtime (Bank Holiday Sunday) or to her text at 03.45 hours this morning (Bank Holiday Monday) for a Non-Emergency Job that we quoted 3 weeks ago, and to which in her messages she just said she was happy to accept the quote and when could we book her in?

(We read the facebook message at 21.30 hours Sunday evening but didn't see it necessary to reply at that time of night as its not a sociable hour for doing business)

We duly replied to her via email at 08.00 hours this morning (but apparently that's wrong too as we should use facebook messaging not emails - despite her first contact coming from both).

How many of you would of worried about it today (Bank Holiday Monday) and how many of you would of just left it to start of business on Tuesday?

Oh and we are talking a one day job here, not any more!

We are also wrong as when she had a go at us, (for the second time), we stated in our reply that it isn't really necessary to contact us at 03.45 hours on a Bank Holiday as we hadn't replied on a Bank Holiday Sunday (Less than 24 hours before) for a non emergency job when we have a young family.

Oh, and apparently we clearly don't put our Customers first! :001_tt2:

Sometimes you really wonder why you try and run a successful business!

PEOPLE! :001_rolleyes::ohmy:

:lol:

Oh well, place your bets for how blunt the next reply will be if she keeps on, on the plus side, our friends - the competition are welcome to someone like that, I bet they would of been trouble paying too! :thumbdown:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a customer that complained about everything.. i put up with it but was starting to be annoyed, she walked to her hut and brings out an electric black and decker tool and says its better compared to the one i use. I was doing a very high hedge and had en stihl extended hedge cutter.

I packed up my tools and left.

Some customers you can't please no matter how hard you try, they will find something.

We have just had a New Customer tell us we are out of order as we didn't reply to a Facebook Message sent yesterday lunchtime (Bank Holiday Sunday) or to her text at 03.45 hours this morning (Bank Holiday Monday) for a Non-Emergency Job that we quoted 3 weeks ago, and to which in her messages she just said she was happy to accept the quote and when could we book her in?

(We read the facebook message at 21.30 hours Sunday evening but didn't see it necessary to reply at that time of night as its not a sociable hour for doing business)

We duly replied to her via email at 08.00 hours this morning (but apparently that's wrong too as we should use facebook messaging not emails - despite her first contact coming from both).

How many of you would of worried about it today (Bank Holiday Monday) and how many of you would of just left it to start of business on Tuesday?

Oh and we are talking a one day job here, not any more!

We are also wrong as when she had a go at us, (for the second time), we stated in our reply that it isn't really necessary to contact us at 03.45 hours on a Bank Holiday as we hadn't replied on a Bank Holiday Sunday (Less than 24 hours before) for a non emergency job when we have a young family.

Oh, and apparently we clearly don't put our Customers first! :001_tt2:

Sometimes you really wonder why you try and run a successful business!

PEOPLE! :001_rolleyes::ohmy:

:lol:

Oh well, place your bets for how blunt the next reply will be if she keeps on, on the plus side, our friends - the competition are welcome to someone like that, I bet they would of been trouble paying too! :thumbdown:

She can feck right off . life is too short .

Explain to her that you responded when you did and why, take it or leave it! Imagine what she could be like if you get the job. This is one of the reasons I no longer do Facebook.

Nut shell .