Gear stolen Colchester!

Andyd1606

Just came back to my van and found all my saws climbing and rigging kit gone. It was parked outside my father in laws house in Colchester as i popped in on the way back from a job. They had smashed both crew cab back windows and have taken the following if anyone comes across them

Husqvarna 372xp 2013 with 20inch bar

Stihl ms200t 2007 with 14inch bar

Stihl 025 2001 with 18inch bar

Stihl Bg86 blower 2014

About £1500 worth of Climbing kit and rigging kit they even took my knackered petzl helmet and boots which were ******

I'm digging out the serial numbers tonight will get them on arbsafe

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back to my van and found all my saws climbing and rigging kit gone. It was parked outside my father in laws house in Colchester as i popped in on the way back from a job. They had smashed both crew cab back windows and have taken the following if anyone comes across them

Husqvarna 372xp 2013 with 20inch bar

Stihl ms200t 2007 with 14inch bar

Stihl 025 2001 with 18inch bar

Stihl Bg86 blower 2014

About £1500 worth of Climbing kit and rigging kit they even took my knackered petzl helmet and boots which were ******

I'm digging out the serial numbers tonight will get them on arbsafe

not good .are you insured

& nobody saw or heard a thing ,typical

There just seems to be so much of it about at the moment I'd just got myself to a point where I had a nice lot of decent gear which I was happy with. Thanks everyone for your kind offers I've managed to sort a couple of bits out so should be able to get by but may need to give you a call if I get stuck

There just seems to be so much of it about at the moment I'd just got myself to a point where I had a nice lot of decent gear which I was happy with. Thanks everyone for your kind offers I've managed to sort a couple of bits out so should be able to get by but may need to give you a call if I get stuck

Hope it all gets sorted, mate. I'm around this weekend if you need to collect anything. :001_smile: