Which Backpack sprayer

Dean Lofthouse

I have a cooper pegler cp15 sprayer but have lost the lance and pipe for it, I have decided to invest in a totally new one but are there any more that are decent.

I'm looking at

CP15 or a Berthoud Vermorel 1800 pro

Berthoud Vermorel 1800 Pro at www.agratech.co.uk - Berthoud Vermorel 1800 Pro, The Berthoud Vermorel 1800 Pro is a 16ltr knapsack sprayer with unique backpack style carrying concept. Comes with 12 months guarantee and unique style backframe.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience of CP stuff has been not great - i've found that the quality is a lot lower than i'd expect for the price. out of the two, i'd choose the Berthoud.

If you want value for money, I'd recommend a Bastion 15. Made in Poland, and looks like it, plus the straps aren't that comfy, but it was cheap, and it just goes on and on. I think mine must be 8 or 9 years old now, still going and never let me down. My other one, a 6 yr old CP3, has been nothing but trouble.

I have a cooper pegler cp15 sprayer but have lost the lance and pipe for it, I have decided to invest in a totally new one but are there any more that are decent.

I'm looking at

CP15 or a Berthoud Vermorel 1800 pro

Berthoud Vermorel 1800 Pro at www.agratech.co.uk - Berthoud Vermorel 1800 Pro, The Berthoud Vermorel 1800 Pro is a 16ltr knapsack sprayer with unique backpack style carrying concept. Comes with 12 months guarantee and unique style backframe.

Dean - I've been using the Berthoud for our commercial spraying contracts, weevil and weeding and have had no problems with them..... and very comfortable too!

The lance is extendable which saves even more on your back and you get a good range of nozzles for different applications.

The handle can be used on either side and is easy to put in an upright position for transport and the frame the tank sits in stops it from tipping over when filling - great knapsack!!

Dean - I've been using the Berthoud for our commercial spraying contracts, weevil and weeding and have had no problems with them..... and very comfortable too!

The lance is extendable which saves even more on your back and you get a good range of nozzles for different applications.

The handle can be used on either side and is easy to put in an upright position for transport and the frame the tank sits in stops it from tipping over when filling - great knapsack!!

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :001_cool::001_cool:

Ive used these before and they are very comfy Dean, You'll not go wrong with one!!