Best visor?

Gerbutt

At the moment I have the msa metal mesh visor and it's no use to man nor beast! After the first few times of using it it became misshapen and and the mesh lets though loads of saw dust whenever I'm looking up!

Most of the folk I work with have the plastic version which holds it's shape better the the mesh gaps still look a little large.

Do people have a favourite? How's the husqvarna one, is it worth twice the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

I use a Protos so am very happy with mine...had I been using a regular lid I would have removed the visor in favour of a pair of "Bug Eyes" goggles.So I could look like a house fly....at the moment I look like a stormtrooper. But seriously have only heard great things about those goggles.

HI PAUL were can get a pair from then as I've just google them and theres other forums say there the best like you say thanks jon :thumbup:

Cheers so far chaps. If like to avoid glasses if I can, not used to wearing them so find them a bit strange. I used to have the peltor visor and didn't have any probs but now have the msa set-up for the better defenders. Has anyone got the husqvarna one?

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Will never wear a visor again. For the past 5 months ish I've been using some glasses I got from Barry at skyland. They are the best I've used and they have only just started to steam up but to be fair I've abused them and not looked after them at all. Which was intently done as I wanted to see how they faired under abuse. Well as you can see from the price on the link they are well worth investing in and if you care to look after them or not, I think they pay for themselves. :)

Only down fall I have with them is the winter light! Shame they don't come in a yellow light enhancing lens! :) other than that 9/10 for me.

http://www.skylandequipment.com/clothing-ppe/eye-protection/pyramex-highlander

Dan Curtis will know Jon

Safe eyes are what I wear and have been for the past two and a half years. Much nicer than bug eyes, they don't have that swimming goggle foam around the edge to go mouldy. They're much cheaper than bug eyes too

http://www.clarkforest.com/shop/safety-clothing/eye-protection/safe-eyes-goggles