So i was bored...

wisecobandit

So started out with so me 6" square dural mild steel plate and some 1 x 1/2" box section...

11_zpse30a3487.jpg

Not lucky enough to own a plasma cutter but a grinder and 6 1mm cutting disc do the job...

22_zps8afc99cf.jpg

So the hard bits now done...

Assemble bits togeteher (bloody typical left out the bush the camera shot)

33_zps909202f0.jpg

Sods law the gas always goes on the last weld you need to do... :lol:

44_zpsb78830fc.jpg

So just swung some smoothrite on it hence the wet look and reflection...

1798456_10152177670870310_1044642710_n_zps3b0a768e.jpg

1 Husqvarna crankcase splitter which cost £100 over the counter and covers 346 upwards saws.

Granted they can normally be split without it but its so much easier with one and no swearing or burnt fingers from heating up bearings.... :thumbup1:

So started out with so me 6" square dural mild steel plate and some 1 x 1/2" box section...

11_zpse30a3487.jpg

Not lucky enough to own a plasma cutter but a grinder and 6 1mm cutting disc do the job...

22_zps8afc99cf.jpg

So the hard bits now done...

Assemble bits togeteher (bloody typical left out the bush the camera shot)

33_zps909202f0.jpg

Sods law the gas always goes on the last weld you need to do... :lol:

44_zpsb78830fc.jpg

So just swung some smoothrite on it hence the wet look and reflection...

1798456_10152177670870310_1044642710_n_zps3b0a768e.jpg

1 Husqvarna crankcase splitter which cost £100 over the counter and covers 346 upwards saws.

Granted they can normally be split without it but its so much easier with one and no swearing or burnt fingers from heating up bearings.... :thumbup1:

And we shall nick name you Teflon:lol: just kiddin, looks good and if it works it works!:thumbup1:

I love bored days at the workshop. Start looking at what you could make.

I keep looking round and woundering if I should start making a dune buggy.....

Lol Rich I know the feeling.

If I can have a go at making things I do, it wasn't a hard challenge but im a tight arse and wasn't willing to pay a hundred quid for something you rarely use.

Had this week off so if I was in the house and not doing much I would've been given a list of jobs by the better half...

Lol Rich I know the feeling.

If I can have a go at making things I do, it wasn't a hard challenge but im a tight arse and wasn't willing to pay a hundred quid for something you rarely use.

Had this week off so if I was in the house and not doing much I would've been given a list of jobs by the better half...

Oh god yeah....... The tiles for kitchen floor have been in the shed since last summer. Have managed to dodge that bullet for a while.:lol::lol::lol:

Plus the chores list.

Rather be cutting and welding throwing sparks around burning holes in the coveralls. :thumbup1: