Toyota hi ace

Acg128

Evening..

Thinking of getting another van already run the crew cab tipper was going to get a transit connect in the same colour as the tipper and for anything half sensible its £2500-£3000. Anyway a 60yr old gardener I know has called me and is packing up his business and has offered me his toyota hi ace and its the same colour as my tranny. I know nothing about hi aces so can anyone shed any light?

W plate

95k miles

Mot until sept

Two new battery's

Two new tyres

Full service history

Tax runs out end of month

Fully plyed out

Full size roof rack.

Cheers in advance 👍

Ash

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 3 x reg hi aces at work from nearly new .. Never been any problem unlike lot newer vivaro . Not pretty like merc or tranny but these 3 just run and run. Bit dodgy in snow. Or on a bit of mud on slight hill and your stuck.

I think that pretty well sums it up:thumbup1:

awesome van!!!

its the hilux of the van world!!

a bizillion times better than a transit connect!!!

but thats just my bias opinion! i`m big into toyota`s (well hiace`s & hiluxs any way) they never let you down!

my last hiace was 10 years old & had 235`000 on the clock when the speedo cable snapped i then ran it for another 2 years doing about 15-20`000 a year!

a guy down the pub bought it off me& still has it & he works in london so it travels from leeds to london 2 times a week every week at least & is still going strong he rekons he does about 60`000 a year in it & he`s had it 3 years now so it is pushing half a million miles now! only basic servicing fresh oil, air, fuel & oil filter every 5000 miles & they will run for ever

the african export men want them in any condition dead or alive as they know how good they are!!

awesome van!!!

its the hilux of the van world!!

a bizillion times better than a transit connect!!!

but thats just my bias opinion! i`m big into toyota`s (well hiace`s & hiluxs any way) they never let you down!

my last hiace was 10 years old & had 235`000 on the clock when the speedo cable snapped i then ran it for another 2 years doing about 15-20`000 a year!

a guy down the pub bought it off me& still has it & he works in london so it travels from leeds to london 2 times a week every week at least & is still going strong he rekons he does about 60`000 a year in it & he`s had it 3 years now so it is pushing half a million miles now! only basic servicing fresh oil, air, fuel & oil filter every 5000 miles & they will run for ever

the african export men want them in any condition dead or alive as they know how good they are!!

That is crazy!! Bomb proof.. Looking forward to taking it for a spin.

Great vans, just done an engine on one but that's because the guy drove it through 4ft of flood water!

Mental, if there's no receipt etc for a cambelt change as its coming up to the 100k would you recommend it?