Jotul anyone

Mortimer Firewood

sat infront my Jotul F100 right now, small machine big power!!! Love it, though don't do i what i did and smash the glass in the door, £80 for a piece 14inches by 10inches i know its special glass but that hurt!!! Serves me right for trying to ram a log in with!!!

Go for it, well made cast iron, its worth the £££££'s:biggrin:

My father has had one for 25 year, it is an inset one and gives out damn good heat and is well built so thumbs up from our family:thumbup:

HI spud your right there mate jotul a very good i no a farmer mate he has one 25 years plus still going. well stove like the jotul have no fire bricks they have think metal for brick all the best with it with stove you get what you pay for. ours is a euro heat all cast iron the good think with a good cast iron stove is it holds the heat better and with cheap stove it cost more in the end as you burn more logs as theres no control on them all the best with it jon :thumbup: