stevelucocq

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,

this link was posted by david lofthouse on uktc:

any ideas?:sneaky2:

We've got them in abundance, but never seen them do that.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/forestry-woodland-management/9980-fueling-invasion.html

Daves a TO down in the London Borough of Merton, maybe they're a bit more feisty darn sarf :sneaky2:

Saw loads in Greenwich Park last weekend too - I could hear a non native bird calling but couldnt see it - didnt know what it was but expected it to be one of those evil green blighters! Then out of nowhere came loads of them........

On the plus side what amazing trees!! Loads of huge ancient standard Sweet Chestnuts - never been there before so wasnt even expecting to look at trees! That many trees (and that many targets) must keep the TO very busy!

Saw loads in Greenwich Park last weekend too - I could hear a non native bird calling but couldnt see it - didnt know what it was but expected it to be one of those evil green blighters! Then out of nowhere came loads of them........

On the plus side what amazing trees!! Loads of huge ancient standard Sweet Chestnuts - never been there before so wasnt even expecting to look at trees! That many trees (and that many targets) must keep the TO very busy!

Great trees for sure Ag, was down there myself last autumn for one of the ATF meets, and was very aware of the evident green issue.

One here on pic 7 of this thread as well as some of the fine old Sweets.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/training-education/10617-networking-park-port-green.html

Mike Turner (Principal TO for all the Royal Parks) certainly does have his work cut out, but what a great set of sites to Tree manage :sneaky2:

Yes, what an amazing job! Not jealous at all!:sneaky2:

That other thread you linked to is very interesting - I wasnt aware of the problems - I cant get further than the first page though and wanted to read the rest of it! Any ideas? :001_huh::001_smile:

That other thread you linked to is very interesting - I wasnt aware of the problems - I cant get further than the first page though and wanted to read the rest of it! Any ideas? :001_huh::001_smile:

Opens through the pages Ok for me. :confused1:

Maybe running slow through your IP?

Open it in anther web page & leave it a while, then go back to it.

Or pm Steve Bullman