Are you Arb enough ? 3ATC Climbing Comp 10th 11th June

ArbjobsNick

If you havent competed in one of our 3ATC climbing events before this might be your chance to have a go. If you book with us by the 7th June you also get free £8.00 entry ticket to the show!:thumbup1: Book your climb time now by calling 01433 651121 or 07711 358621.

Arbjobs.com are pleased :thumbup: to sponsor the 3ATC Tree Climbing Competition at the AA Trade Fair Cirencester Friday 10th and Saturday the 11th of June. We have approximately £1,500 of prizes in total spread over the three categories Novice, Expert and Premier. With winners of previous events needing to move up to the next level there is every chance it could be your turn to win this time!

Every competitor will get a goody bag to take away and a commemorative and exclusive “I was Arb enough” T Shirt to prove you took part and were Arb enough to the challenge. For more information, entry forms, directions and prize information please go to the website www.3ATC.com

We do have limited space so contact us as soon as possible if you’d like to book a climb time.

Good Luck

Nick and Elaine

Arbjobs.com

Your Industries Jobs Notice Board.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Rupe afraid not we decided it was too risky what with the zimmer frames false teath and weak bladders. Have tried to send you an invite for this years comp but your mail keeps bouncing. Be good to have you along mate.

Just taking my mick Rupes :001_tt2: I think you stand every chance of being placed in the Expert level a man of your skills :thumbup1: be good to see you too. I have sent you a mail over with the prizes that are up for grabs. We have about £1,500 quids worth of kit to give out to the winners not each of course ! But some nice gear I don't think anyone will moan about having parted with a £10 entry fee.

For anyone who hasnt taken part before we have decided to amend the novice level to an optimumn time event we climb the tree nice and steady and take a time with all the bonuses and no faults. Closest three climbers to that time win in this level not the fastest. We like to encourage new faces so I hope this will encourage a few of you to have a go.

:thumbup:

Just a work climb MAtt, and much easier than the TCC ones! You might be allowed in novice, not sure if they count TCC's??

Yep it's just a work climb if you haven't done one before come and have a look before booking in although if you call us and book on line we will try and get a free show entry ticket to you.

Novice is now run on an optimum time basis being closest to our safe climb time wins not fastest. Ideal for genuine novice climbers more experienced climbers might want to go for the expert or premier levels where it's fastest safe climb that wins