dates 2010

john dawson

Hiya page peeps! id like you to post all of your competition dates here for everyone to see.

iv had serious problems for years trying to get into comps, and im sure im not the only one!

so if anyone is running a comp please let us all know so we can enter in good time.

include dates, disiplines, locations, where to get the entryform and anything else that is useful to know.

these can be any disipline, such as climbing, felling, poleclimbing, carving etc

Thanking you muchly in advance, my entryform is in the post! :thumbup:

East of England comp is in april 24th and 25th and thats being held at the norfolk showground in norwich that includes climbing comp, logging comp, and pole comp.

contact chalky white

mobile 07836547615

home 01328863620

email [email protected]

heres a link to read more about it.

UK Game Fair ? East Anglia ? Show Events and Attractions

Hiya page peeps! id like you to post all of your competition dates here for everyone to see.

iv had serious problems for years trying to get into comps, and im sure im not the only one!

so if anyone is running a comp please let us all know so we can enter in good time.

include dates, disiplines, locations, where to get the entryform and anything else that is useful to know.

these can be any disipline, such as climbing, felling, poleclimbing, carving etc

Thanking you muchly in advance, my entryform is in the post! :thumbup:

Why have you had such problems? I thought you just turn up and have a go?

Of course knowing where and when is useful and that will be announced soon I'm sure.

i may be proved a muppet, so only pencil these in

1 may irish tcc dublin

22 may english tcc veniue tbc

31 may student tcc pos moulton

12 june euros

26 june uk/i pos north england

24 july itcc usa

14 august scotish tbc

4 sept welsh newport

all these are just provisonial and will be con firmed or denied later, but it looks like a full year ahead