Pa1

Timbur

Evening,

Is it possible to do a PA1 course on it's own?

I only need to be able to treat stumps with a brush and can't afford to fork out for the PA6 as well.

If so, anyone recommend a good, affordable lace to do it down South?

Cheers

Tim

STOP

PA1 will not qualify you to 'only treat stumps' it is about handling storage records etc.

you must do an aplicator unit, but you do not have to do pa6a you could do pa6c which is minimal caliberation, ie appling eco-plug, painting a stump etc.

it is much easier than pa6a as the caliberation is so easy.

arbocop

as a PS.

'in my experience of monitoring stump treatments, arbs are some of the worst for massive overdosing and poor aplications of pesticides and biocides, i would erge you to learn how to do it properly, and the price of the cource will pay for its self in the concentrate you will save.

arbocop

Yeah he's right I missed that one pa1 only covers the storage and record keeping handling of chemicals.

One of the pa6 is what you need. Go for pa1 to be able to buy and store chemicals even if it's just one type. Then you need pa6, knapsack application. This should cover you for almost anything that you will be doing.

They will not sell you chemicals unless you have pa1.

as a PS.

'in my experience of monitoring stump treatments, arbs are some of the worst for massive overdosing and poor aplications of pesticides and biocides, i would erge you to learn how to do it properly, and the price of the cource will pay for its self in the concentrate you will save.

arbocop

Do you mean they have changed it from a imperial Glug to a metric Glug :biggrin: