Review of Arbortec Scarfell Lite Boots

Arborist Reviews

I have been wearing these boots for five days, and the first impressions are very good.* These boots are very comfortable straight out the box, with a pleasing balance of sole flex and support. The lacing system holds the foot well in the boot, so that there is no movement of the foot inside the [...]

Read review in full...

• 3 months later...

Very pleased to add to this thread. Just taken delivery of these boots and have to say what good quality they look for the price.

They're very firm with lots of ankle support and feel very lite. Feel quite wide fitting and look quite big but I think that's an illusion from the luminous green leather.

My current boots are Airstream which I was going to get resoled but thats not possible now because the mid-sole has started to deteriorate. bit disappointing but they've seen two years use so not complaining.

Hope this helps potential purchasers and I will update as work continues.

• 8 months later...

I've had my boots for about a year now.

Nice and comfy from the off, good lace up and grippy. They have stood up well to work on the outside of the boot and I think the rubber strap around the whole boot stopped the sole parting from the main upper like most do with wear.

Unfortunately the metal cleets on the top have now snapped and my soles have worn smooth. I spoke to someone and they say the problem is the vibram sole.

Don't quote me but if they have the vibram soles made in China fitted they wear smooth very quickly. I may be wrong but that's what I've been told and would explain the slicks I am left with now.

Apart from the soles I do rate the boot.

Jim