Vehicle check.

eggsarascal

I read that as.. Truck had a private plate until it was transferred (sold or kept by the owner) a couple of months before the truck last changed ownership.

That's how I read it. Would a change of number plate flag up a caution though? After all number plates are swapped all the time.

Edited by eggsarascal

Does this mean that anything that happened to vehicle while it had the other plate on is not recorded here and you need to find out what the other number was and run a check on that too????

I like your thinking Huck. Any idea what the VRM and the P10art on the plate change stand for?(see pic three).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.