IT question

Les Arb

I've got no clue. Computer stuff is the work of wizards.

I have had good results by shouting at the Mac so hard my nose bleeds then shouting at my wife. She then sits next to the computer for two minutes and thing appear to be done.

Maybe she's a witch!

I have long suspected something unworldly about her.

Sent with my iPhone from me, to you!

you have the letterhead are you using a windows based or mac if latter not a clue. what you can do is scan letterhead then open it in say word import picture letterhead. click on picture lasso it save it then open a new word document import it onto document and put it were you want on new letterhead. jobs a goodin. did it with my business card scaned imported onto new doc put it were i wanted and saved as letterhead been using it ever since for invoices and quotes

Thanks for replies so far. In answer to a couple of questions, with regard to which email programme, it's whatever one is on the ipad. Not sure if you mean my website host or what. I'm a proper techno retard. The other question, about attaching a document, it's ok for the odd one or two, but I'm finding that too longwinded with loads of correspondence to get through.

Hoping for magic answer..............

Thanks for replies so far. In answer to a couple of questions, with regard to which email programme, it's whatever one is on the ipad. Not sure if you mean my website host or what. I'm a proper techno retard. The other question, about attaching a document, it's ok for the odd one or two, but I'm finding that too longwinded with loads of correspondence to get through.

Hoping for magic answer..............

Ok, so proceed as follows

1. Download gmail for ipad

2. Set up your email in gmail by configuring the pop and smtp settings

3. Add stationary for gmail

4 Configure your stationary with your logo

Now as ipad, iphones, isaws, etc are the work of the devil, you may do better to junk said item and get a proper android pad!