Southend on sea arbworkshop

andrew t

This is my second thread about my study group that I have had to re organize as I am moving to southend on sea in 5 weeks time . Same as before really this is just a way of meeting up with other arbs and learning more about the industry . This is all done one evening a week and is FREE OF CHARGE :thumbup: anyone is welcome pls pm me your contact details if interested and I will give you a call to organize further cheers:thumbup1:

I would just like to add that this is open to anyone if your just starting in the arb industry or if you are more experienced maybe you can give the less experienced guys or girls some of your time . Tony croft has said he will help out with the workshop on a weekend . Also we dont just talk about P and D theirs plenty of knot tying and tree surgery based stuff to.:thumbup:

Had many awesome evening studying arb, ive learned loads from knot tieing to basic rigging to fungi idents. Nice to work in a group of like minded people. Its always a laugh and lots of tea and coffee gets drunk.

Loads of fun, whenever i go i bring my ISA book which is there for everyone to look and work through as a group.

It is really a good evening. Lots of tea and lots of trees :thumbup:

It's good, I've learn't quite a bit, and can identify inanotus :)

Cheers tom . Tom and arran both study with me there is no leader everyone has their turn and everyone has their area that they are more knowledgeable . I really struggle at times with self confidence but we have pushed each other to learn more . :thumbup1:

• 3 weeks later...

Were going to have virgin media with super fast internet and hopefully I will be getting a new mac with the larger screen . Also I have some new books from the nice people from tree source and more on the :grinning-smiley-003:grinning-smiley-003way soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Cheers tom . Tom and arran both study with me there is no leader everyone has their turn and everyone has their area that they are more knowledgeable . I really struggle at times with self confidence but we have pushed each other to learn more . :thumbup1:

moved to southend now and the first studygroup is this Thursday pm me if your interested .